Brush it up!
I suggest that in V2 you work on the graphics alot.
Make your buttons look more appealing, change the font.
And a button-click animation.
The Medal Review.
MASTER OF SECRETS: it does work contrairy to what some say, go to the credits section and press tab, you'll see the button highlighted, its situated above the add.
CURIOUS: go to top medal point users
INFORMED: go to medals info
MEDALS: go to NG official medals
SUPER-INFORMED: go to medals cods
PLEASE NOT AGAIN: go to ugolegend94
I must say, this tutorial is well done as in easy to follow and comprehend.
Perhaps if you're ever deciding to make a new tutorial perhaps make like the little man with his pencil animated with some different movements just to make things more intresting.
None the less, good job!
I'm not a too big fan of dress-up games when I see one, but I do vote em correctly if they are well done but sorry.. This one was bad.
- The graphics just didnt do it to make it as a dress-up game on newgrounds in my oppinion - And "The graphics are ment to be horrible" - Lamest excuse ever.
- What I did like was the fact you did start with alot of options to do unlike those where you have like 4 different outfits and thats it. Also the penguin-idea is rather original.
What are the odds!
Hey there! Somehow I managed to see this version.
Shamefully you only fixed the AIM-Bug which i mentioned in my previous review.
Anyways I'm going to repeat myself here.
-Try improving graphics
- Moving targets that go past couple of windows etc...
I do like the concept of the mouse-controlled snake but I did find a glitch.
Namely if you turn to sharp, you somehow "touch" yourself and lose while you can clearly see the first dot not touching anything.
Furthermore all I can suggest is perhaps work abit on the graphics, the touch outlines and changing the text to english.
Anyways, good attempt.
Love this game!
It was challenging enough with the combo of timing your jump + Fatarang.
I liked it!
One of the more challenging distance games ( in early levels )...
the 6000ft achievement was rather easy tbh.
- Launch yourself with a corner that would give you around 15-20% Resistance.
- Burst your rockets just enough so you dont hit the red speed area.
- Stop to let it drop again ( keep your angle ) till your speed drops to +/- 170
- Burst again till 200
- Repeat that step till you're out of fuel.
- When out of fuel alter your corner so you have 0% air resistance ( if you gain speed to 200 again , boost your angle up for a quick moment till you're at 180 again )
And then you should have your first bounce at like 4000+, your second at 5500+ and EZ-moad trough the 6000 cap!
Oh extra note: Rather stupid the cinematics start as soon as you reach 6000 instead of letting you end your game first :(
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.