BrainworkInProgressBrainworkInProgress

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

The Sugar Claws: Iiii-vii The Sugar Claws: Iiii-vii

Good.

I liked it, even tough the artwork doesnt go in deep detail I really like your art style. It also seems to fit in some wacky way. Also the story is intresting.

I'll be sure to check the next "episode"

Celx-Requin responds:

I hope you do!

Thanks for the critique :)
- Celx

Mario Gets PWNED! Mario Gets PWNED!

Weak.

I found it a rather weak flash - Here are some possible changes you might want to add.

1. The intro screens their white backgrounds, they just curse with whats on them.
2. Make a fbf walking animation for mario.
3. When he gets knocked out, make his fall less -static-
4. when he begins dreaming add a visual effect which indicates he's entering a dream.

loopchocolateman1234 responds:

2.Make a fbf walking animation for mario.
3. When he gets knocked out, make his fall less -static-

I'm sorry what does that mean???

The Big Laugh The Big Laugh

Bad

I'm sorry to say, but this was a bad animation. The quality is terrible, clearly there has been put little to none effort in.

I hope you put more effort in your next flash.

HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy

Decent.

What you have so far is rather decent, as a first animation this is a good work. But I'd love to see the full version instead of this unfinished piece. If you want to share your unfinished work and ask for comments - idea's - help i'd suggest you upload it to your NG dump next time and post it in the animation forum.

whatthemeh responds:

Ah- will keep that in mind. Overly though, I wanted to test if my work would appear on the server as it does on my computer.... and apparently it doesn't... there are a few things a bit 'wrong', not so much so that it actually changes the over-all quality but just kinda looks a bit tatty or something in places. Not sure how that would happen but I intend to look into it :D.

Them (Intro) Them (Intro)

Nice!

You seem to have quite some animation potential, and you got me intrested in the series that might follow!

Keep animating!

Scooby Racer Scooby Racer

Hmm...

I guess it was "decent" looking at the period it was created in.

Glukom responds:

That's the idea, trying to make the best Flash movie you can about a certain theme in only a couple hours. Originally a friend of mine was working on an entry as well, but he had to drop out, so I guess I won automatically.

You should try it some time! Find a friend who can make Flash movies, get a theme from somebody, then set a deadline for 2-4 hours and submit the movies when they're done; one with the higher score wins. It's a lot of fun!

Birds Eye Rpg Tut Birds Eye Rpg Tut

Meh

As the previous reviewer already mentioned a AS3 Version might come in handy.

But Id also suggest a few more things to improve this.

Graphics: Brush up your buttons, and your graphics. Because even tough its a tutorial, nice graphics do improve usage- experience.

Codes: Perhaps add in a link to somewhere ( perhaps a newspost of yours on your NG profile ) where the codes are all located and easily copy-able to prevent copy errors.

egoraptorfreak1 responds:

i will start working on AS3 version soon and i like the the idea for links so i will add that

Echo Force Zero: Prologue Echo Force Zero: Prologue

Intresting

You got me intrested, i'll be sure to follow this series!

LewToons responds:

grazti

Fun in Philadelphia Fun in Philadelphia

Meh

This feels rushed and not taken seriously.

I'd suggest you brush up the graphics ( even tough it are sticks )
add perhaps a play button and similar things.

Aura Test(Done in 5 mins) Aura Test(Done in 5 mins)

Hrrmmm...

The auras were decent, but might I suggest next time uploading these tests to your NG-Dump and just posting a topic + link to it in the animation forum. As you'll receive more feedback there and keep unnecessary files out of the portal